Documents and Information
We require the following documents and information for filing:
- name and address of applicant
- name and address of designer or waiver of his mention
- representation of each view of the design, preferably in JPEG,
less preferred in PDF or TIFF format, 10 views of each design at maximum
- description, if any; in general, it is not advisable to file
- declaration of priority including date, country and application
number, if any
- non-certified copy of the priority application, preferably
electronic PDF-copy, if any
- instruction as to whether
- several designs are to be filed by multiple
- protection is to be requested for the surface
configuration only, or
- protection is to be requested for both, the
configuration in space of the design and for its surface configuration, and
- the description is to be published
This page should not be construed as legal advice.
No responsibility is accepted for the correctness of the official fees. The attorney's fees indicated on this page are minimum charges of the law firm Dr.-Ing. Hellmich which may be raised in urgent cases.
This page does not constitute an offer but rather "invitatio ad offerendum" (invitation to make an offer).